Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Morning

Thursday morning

Thursday morning

Thursday morning

Thursday morning

Thursday morning

Quiet morning here today as I work on some projects around the house. I should probably run a comb through Elise's hair and give the dogs a bath (they smell like hot death), but the odds that I will get that done this morning are slim to none. I will probably just organize a closet (party time) that is exploding with nonsense. Seriously, there is everything from yearbooks to marionette dolls in there.

Elise, is enjoying independent play with some of her big sister's toys while she is at school. Shh, don't tell or I will get a death glare from a four year old. The dogs are following us from room to room, mostly hoping that Elise will drop food or something. All in all it is a quiet spring/ winter (sprinter? wing? Spwinter? Spwingter?) morning here in Wyoming.

Oh and I have a new recipe up on Rooted Vegan! Click here yo!

2 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

What is Elise doing with the dog's bowl? LOL

Sarah Purdy said...

Look at your wee little sprouts! Spring is coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...